Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 eoc: Great Customer Service



Once Upon A Time...  I had a really good experience with costumer service. It was actually at McDonalds, and it isn't often we hear about good customer service there but the person who served me was great. I pulled up through the drive through getting food for me and my family and the lady at the first window had a horrible attitude so I was kind of annoyed, but then I got to the second window and it was a young man maybe in his teens. He was very sweet and respectable and so after he gave me my food I called the manager and told him how great the service was with that kid.  It is sad to say but it is very hard to find great costumer service in Las Vegas especially at a fast food restaurant they usually want you to get your food and leave, but he was very polite and had a smile on his face like he was happy to be working there. McDonald’s I don’t think is great for their great customer service because they aren’t always on point with what they are doing but they are always very fast when it comes to getting the food ready. I believe that’s why people go there it is rare to find someone who is upbeat and happy to be working there. I mean let me be honest I don’t think I would be happy working there. I am glad I was able to experience this great service and I did call to compliment him on how he treated me there. I do believe he is actually manager of that store and when I do rarely see him working he has a smile on his face and again looks happy to be doing his job.   

No comments:

Post a Comment