Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 eoc: My voice




As a fashion professional... I have what some would call a passion for fashion; I create art through my style of clothes. My mission in life is to make people shine through their clothes. I am a very outgoing person who is great in the fashion industry, you have to be willing to make bold risk, and always keep up on the latest fashion. Also I am really good at reading a person reading who they are as a person being able to understand you’re costumer. To me every day is like playing dress up and my outfits or like costumes, depending on my mood is how I will dress that day. The way I dress is the way I explain myself it’s telling my story, and that’s what I feel fashion is it is a way to tell your story or your mood just by a simple shirt or a pair of shoes or even a pair of jeans. Fashion will always be around and I will be a part of that industry. I am great at making people turn heads but also feel comfortable in their bodies. Some would say fashion isn’t an art but little do they know when buying a piece of clothing they are creating art and your body is the canvas. That’s what I am here for I am here to make people want to get dressed and feel beautiful once they step outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment