Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Buisness Mission Statement


I am starting up something that didn’t work in the past but it will work now because I am in charge of production. My customers will be the local bars in town I plan on creating bond with the owners of these bars. In chapter seven is says Marketing-mix planning begins with building an offering that brings value to target customers. This offering becomes the basis upon which the company builds profitable customer relationships.” This is exactly what I plan on doing I have created a affordable snack that will attract customers to their bar. It’s a snack that is salty but has a kick of spice to it which will make a person want to order a beer to cool their mouth down. Also has a story on every package something to share with the person sitting next to you help start a conversation. Another quote from chapter seven is “The most basic level is the core customer value, which addresses the question What is the buyer really buying?” My customers would be buying high quality with low cost and great customer service. My customers would be sure to come back because again I would be giving them great quality service. My product is different from the rest because it is more interesting it’s a conversation starter it has creativity something else that other bar snacks don’t have. My snack has a lot going for it I believe with the right start up and the right customers it will not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment