Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week six EOC; MexThree



Three things that define me as a person, well I guess the first thing would have to be my cheetah print wedges they are like two in one. They show the love I have for heel and also my favorite print it makes me feel exotic and sexy in a way when I am wearing these heels. Also a great plus is they are comfortable when I wear them it makes me feel like I am the center of attention for a night. People are looking and me and my shoes.

Another great item of mine that represents me is my phone. I know it’s probably silly but actually a lot of people would say the same about their phones. I have the galaxy s3. My whole life is on this phone. I have all my pictures, peoples birthdays, events, everything on this little device. If people went through my phone they can find out who I am and my personality all in that little thing. That’s how I socialize or communicate with people I know.  If I lost my phone I wouldn’t know what to do I would have lost my whole life.


I think the last thing that defines me in my life is room or I should say the color of my room. My room is specifically Tiffany blue with a Paris type of theme with it.  My room is very bright and girly. Like me I am a birth colorful person and the Paris thing is like materialistic in a way. Another word is high quality I like higher end things and of course if you walk into my room and look around it would explain me very well. By the colors and the things I have in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment