Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Objective


My objective for my product is to first start off small. With the local bars out here create a bond with the owners and with the people who would be shipping my product. In chapter it says “the firm must be good at adapting its marketing strategies in the face of changing tastes, technologies, and competition as products pass through life-cycle stages.” This is what I plan on doing with my product I plan to be firm locally. Then I plan on taking my business nationwide. “The development of original products, product improvements, product modifications, and new brands through the firm’s own product-development efforts.” I plan on to start shipping my product out of state to other bars in the U.S. This will give me enough money to improve my snack. Maybe make different flavors, but them in bigger bags. It will all be a part of my new-product development. I will upgrade a lot and be able to network with different states and see how they enjoy the snack, and how their customers enjoy them. I am hoping it will be at hit and the bars will start coming to be for more of my snacks. I plan on being here in the next 2 years I would like it to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment