Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Product

My product is a bar snack. A snack someone can enjoy while sitting down after a long day at work and have a tall bottle of beer. It is simply corn nuts seasoned with Mexican chili peppers. They will be placed in a decent size bag with my cartoon design of Philieas Fogg on the front and also his great adventure on how he came across this wonderful snack. The flavor will be called "tango with mexico" I chose this name because when thinking of the tango people think hot, which makes sense since my snake is made with chili. Also the name is interesting it catches peoples attention if the story and the cartoon don't catch someones eye the name defiantly will. I hate when I open a bag of chips and it is basically full of air. My packaging will have more portions of food then air. I hope once this product does well I will be able to make more snacks and even produce more Philieas Fogg products. I have a good stable product that I wish to make it big and expand my horizons on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment