Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics



I am a generation Y or most commonly called Millennia's. My similarities to this costumer generation is I am comfortable with the digital technology we have now. I do have mostly all the social networking sites and I am on them half of my day. A difference I have in this generation is both of my parents are still married to each other so I don't fit in the category. Another similarity is the graduation or education rate I am in the percent of children that graduated from high school. Last similarity is my ethnic group I fall under the Hispanic group and we are one of the biggest ethnic groups of this decade. I really fit well into the Millennia generation I was born to know and learn technology everything I know I have learned through technology, also I have a twitter, Facebook, instagram, etc. that’s is a way I generally know how to communicate with everyone. I graduated from high school so I fall under that category but again the only category I do not fall under with this generation is that it says most parents of this time era are either divorced or are of the single parent group but my mother and father are still together. If it was not for that one thing this statistic of my generation would be on point. Another similarity is my ethnicity it says this day in age the Hispanic culture is the most populated and I am of the Hispanic ethnicity so there is another similarity I have with this ear. So I am what people would call a millennia baby or in other words the generation y.     

No comments:

Post a Comment