Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Target Market Strategy


Obviously my target market would be 21 years or older both men and females who enjoy the bar. Now how do I attract them to buy my product? I am thinking I could ask the bars I sell my product to, to advertise in their bars or in ads they put up. I also can make my own website or even just an article online. That would be the best way to do it to appeal to the younger people in that age group everyone is online almost once a day so that can get my product out there for a low cost. Another marketing way is word of the mouth have my product be really good to the point where people tell others about it that’s free marketing it won’t cost anything. These three ways or my basic market strategies they are very low cost or don’t cost anything at all. But also they are doing what I need them to do get the word out to my customers. I am going to start of slow and targeting just small bars and work my way up to a bigger range of bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment