Wednesday, August 28, 2013

week 8 EOC: the Phileas Fogg adventure

dear journal,

                      I finally landed in Mexico after a long train ride and donkey ride into town. I had not had a drink or ate anything in which seems like forever. I walked into the local bar sat down and ordered a beer and some corn nuts it has been a stressful couple of days. I have been robbed, shot at, and kidnapped I don’t know how things could get worse. I put my head down when I heard the doors open and all of a sudden the bar got quite. I picked my head up to see what the silence was about, even though I wish I hadn’t. Three men walked in who had followed me sense I left for this adventure trying to make sure I didn’t make it back to London I think someone is setting me up. I tried to walk out before the caught me but one happened to see me he called out my name I was hopping if I didn’t respond they would just leave. One pulled out his gun and shot at me breaking a beer bottle next to me. After that shot the hole bar busted out in a brawl the three men came chasing after me I leaped behind the bar throwing any bottle I could find. Finally a man in all black came and distracted the men with enough time for me to get my food  and leave. I was able to run out of the bar with the man in all black behind me he helped me on his horse and we rode away. We went down to a river finally were we could rest the man took off his mask. Where come to find out it was a beautiful  young Hispanic lady with beautiful black hair and glowing brown eyes. She sat beside me and I couldn't help but to stair she was beautiful. I thanked her for helping me get out of there and she smiled and said "it was my pleasure." I gave her my coat and we fell asleep. Morning came and it was time for me to head to my next country. Before I left she kissed me goodbye I hoped on the next train out of there, as I sat in my chair I asked for a tall glass of beer and found my corn nuts started to snack on those. They had a chili taste to them, I guess in the bar the chili sauce that was next to had tipped over when the brawl was happening. they were delicious and of course when my mouth got hot it cooled down with my nice tall class of beer. Till next time.


                                                             sincerely, Phileas

No comments:

Post a Comment